- Ideal for 120VAC Universal or PSC motors up to 20 amps.
- Not recommended for capacitor start motors.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum enclosure.
- Injection molded, reinforced plastic end caps.
- Software controlled ramp sequence.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A..
- Make your Equipment last.
- Reduce mechanical stress.
- Increase safety.
- Add the high end soft start feature.
- Stop nuisance breaker tripping.
- Stop dimming lights.
- Take the "bang" out of your tools.
- Up to 98% reduction of damaging inrush current.
Reduce generator size.
Voltage: 120 Volts AC
Maximum steady state current: 20A
Ambient operating temperature: 0° - 110°F
Maximum (Full Inrush Suppression) Duty Cycle: Unlimited Starts per Hour
- The theoretical ramp time of this soft starter is approximately 2 seconds.
- The GS11 is not recommended for use with most induction motors, however, there are some applications that may be compatible.
- Capacitor start induction motors must be at full speed within 3 seconds of being switched on.
- If your induction motor takes longer than 3 seconds to reach full speed, discontinue use of Soft Starter immediately.
- Indoor use only.
- Insert appropriate end of supplied power cord into side of Soft Starter. Plug the other end of power cord into your power receptacle.
- Plug your equipment in to the front outlet of the Soft Starter.
Ramp time is the duration of time required for the Soft Starter output to reach full line voltage.
GS11 ramp time: about 2 seconds
Overall Length: 4.25inches
Overall Width: 3.25 inches
Overall Height: 6.3 inches