- Ideal for 120VAC Universal or PSC motors up to 20 amps.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum enclosure.
- Injection molded, reinforced plastic end caps.
- Software controlled ramp sequence.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A..
- Make your Equipment last.
- Reduce mechanical stress.
- Increase safety and comfort levels.
- Add the high end soft start feature.
- Stop nuisance breaker tripping.
- Stop dimming lights.
- Take the "bang" out of your tools.
- Up to 98% reduction of damaging inrush current.
Reduce generator size.
Voltage: 120 Volts AC
Maximum steady state current: 20A
Ambient operating temperature: 0° - 110°F
Maximum (Full Inrush Suppression) Duty Cycle: Unlimited Starts per Hour
- Not recommended for induction motor with high inertia load.
- Requires pure sine wave supply power.
- Do not use with machine that already has soft-start feature.
- The theoretical ramp time of this soft starter is approximately 2 seconds.
- The GS10 is not recommended for use with most induction motors, however, induction motors with low inertia load such as a saw may be suitable.
- Capacitor start induction motors must be at full speed within 3 seconds of being switched on.
- If your induction motor takes longer than 3 seconds to reach full speed, discontinue use of Soft Starter immediately.
- Indoor use only.
- Insert appropriate end of supplied power cord into side of Soft Starter. Plug the other end of power cord into your power receptacle.
- Plug your equipment in to the front outlet of the Soft Starter.
Ramp time is the duration of time required for the Soft Starter output to reach full line voltage.
GS11 ramp time: about 2 seconds
Overall Length: 4.25inches
Overall Width: 3.25 inches
Overall Height: 6.3 inches
Handy little addition to the shop.
Seems to work on most of my power tools.
Unfortunately it does not work on my job site table saw.
Likely could have gone with the less expensive soft starter and bought two for the same price.