- Power is connected by a 50amp RV extension cord (14-50P to L14-50P), OR hardwired to a 3-Pole terminal block located internally. Select which option using the dropdown above.
- Three 6-50R 240V, 50 amp receptacles.
- One 6-30R 240V, 30 amp receptacles.
- Two double 5-20R 120V, 20 amp receptacles on two separate 20 amp circuits.
- All circuits are on a corresponding manual circuit breaker.
- Wall mounted or add the optional pedestal base (sold separately) for vertical orientation.
- Rigid extruded aluminum enclosure.
The B52 is the ultimate power house when it comes to power distribution, portability, and versatility. With its three 50 amp and one 30 amp 240V receptacles, you can leave all of your power-hungry devices connected without the hassle of swapping plugs each time you need to power a different piece of equipment. On top of that, you can also power up to 40 amps of 120 volt devices! All receptacles can be replaced with common, easy to find supplies from your local stores. The B52 Power Tower is a must-have for workshops and jobsites anywhere in North America.
With the addition of the optional B52 pedestal base, you can set up and take down shop in seconds virtually anywhere! Or, place it in a central location of your workshop and power your equipment all around it. At 40 inches tall, the vertical orientation places the 120 volt receptacles at a convenient waist-high level. No more bending over to plug/unplug.
This product is made to order; please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment confirmation.
Length: 40 in.
Width: 3.25 in.
Height: 4.25 in.
Indoor use only until the in-use cover is available.