Our soft starters are software-controlled using the latest technology.
Adding a soft start function to your power tools, pumps, etc. has never been so simple, just plug it in! And the best part, it's so simple and versatile that you can soft start your other compatible equipment as well. You can even leave multiple devices plugged into the soft starter at all times via a splitter or power strip. Just remember, only use one device at a time and ensure that the GT20 maximum current rating is not exceeded by your equipment. Onward!
-This product is not intended to reduce overall current consumption.
-This product model is not compatible with digital applications, air compressors, air conditioners, or dehumidifiers.
Originally built for use with universal motor power tools, this soft starter has since evolved to provide you so much more with a wide-variety of applications:
- Prolonging equipment life
- Noise reduction
- Preventing Brown outs and dimming lights
- Preventing nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- Increased comfort with jumpy power tools
- Multi-level safety factor improvement
- Electrical injury prevention
- Electrical fire prevention
(Some limitations apply)
- Proudly built in rural America, this soft starter features:
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum enclosure.
- High strength plastic end caps.
- Power cord spiral strain relief.
- 12AWG conductors.
- 2 second ramp time.
- Software controlled ramp sequence with circuit bypass.
- Over current protection.
- Hassle free manufacturer LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ul/cUL pending
Maximum current: 15 Amps
NEMA 6-20R receptacle
3 foot power cord
Length: 6 inches
Application factors such as actual inverter ratings, starting current requirements, duration of starting current, etc. will affect the end result.
The information in this list does not guarantee compatibility with your device. Any device not listed in this chart may not function with this soft starter. If unsure, please contact us before purchasing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not recommended for induction motor with high inertia load.
- Not compatible with air conditioners.
- Do not use with a machine that already has a soft-start feature.
- The theoretical ramp time of this soft starter is approximately 2 seconds.
- Capacitor start induction motors must be at full speed within 3 seconds of being switched on.
- If your induction motor takes longer than 3 seconds to reach full speed, discontinue use of Soft Starter immediately.
- For variable speed routers, see our C10 soft starter.
- Indoor use only.
- Insert appropriate end of the supplied power cord into the side of the soft starter. Plug the other end of the power cord into your power receptacle.
- Plug your equipment in to the front outlet of the soft starter.