- Recommended for 240 VAC Motors up to 20Amps.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum enclosure.
- Injection molded, reinforced plastic end caps.
- Software controlled ramp sequence.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A..
- Make your Equipment last.
- Reduce mechanical stress.
- Increase safety and comfort levels.
- Add the high end soft start feature.
- Stop nuisance breaker tripping.
- Stop dimming lights.
- Take the "bang" out of your tools.
- Up to 98% reduction of damaging inrush current.
Reduce generator size.
Voltage requirements: 210-240 Volts AC, Split-phase, pure sine wave
Maximum steady state current: 20A
Ambient operating temperature: 0° - 110°F
Indoor use only
Maximum (Full Inrush Suppression) Duty Cycle: Unlimited Starts per Hour
- Plug the Soft-Starter into your supply power outlet.
- Plug your equipment into the front outlet of the Soft-Starter.
- If your motor works but does not seem to soft start, it could mean that the 2 hot legs of your supply outlet are reversed and must be switched around. There are 2 options: a) swap the red and black wires inside your power receptacle, or b) swap the red and black wires inside of the GT20.
Ramp time is the duration of time required for the Soft Starter output to reach full line voltage after device is switched on.
GT20 Ramp time: about 2 seconds
Overall Length: 11 inches
Overall Width: 4.25 inches
Weight: 28 ounces