Demonstration video coming soon!
Save yourself the costly electrician bill and DIY!
Supply your own 240V by simply plugging the EZ240 outlet into 2 existing 120V outlets in your home or workshop. The EZ240 features a front facing LED digital voltage readout for foolproof installation. Simply plug the two EZ240 inputs into two 120V outlets of opposing phases (see breaker panel diagram). When connected properly, the voltage indicator will display approximately 230-240 and you are all set!
Extension cords are likely required (not included). You must ensure that the integrity of your extension cords is adequate to meet the current demands of your power equipment.
- See breaker panel diagram.
- Refer to your electrical panel and locate 2 circuits that are on opposing phases.
- Plug power cord 1 into a 120Vac outlet on phase A.
- Plug power cord 2 into a 120Vac outlet on phase B.
- Turn on LED Voltage meter by pressing in the ON/OFF button.
- If there is no voltage reading displayed, repeat steps 1 thru 4 using a different set of 120V outlets until LED voltage meter displays 220-240V.
- Input: 120VAC (x 2)
- Output: 220 - 240VAC (x 2)
- Max Current: 15 Amps combined
- Open Neutral
- Phase loss protection
- Length: 7 inches
- Width: 4.25 inches
- Weight: 2lb
- Job sites without 240V wiring.
- Electric car charging.
- Portable 240VAC.
- Cost effective 240V installation.
- Temporary 240 volt outlets.
- Much more.