• The EZ240 installs in just minutes by plugging in to two existing 120 volt outlets.
• Standard residential wiring in America consists of two 120 volt lines that are 180 degrees out of phase. When combined, the voltages add to approximately 240 volts.
• Just plug power cord 1 (top) from the EZ240 into an outlet that is on Phase A, and power cord 2 (bottom) into an outlet that is on Phase B.
• When connected properly, the front facing LED voltmeter will display approximately 240V.
• 15 Amps max. current rating. (circuit breaker protection)
• Phase loss protection.
• Made in America!
Typical breaker panel configuration: