Recommended for 5-9Amp, 115VAC Motors.
Rugged and durable construction.
14AWG conducting wires.
Silicone rubber end caps.
Finned aluminum heat exchanger for rapid heat transfer and dissipation.
Grounded aluminum body for safety and short-circuit protection.
Built in the U.S.A.!
Voltage:110-120 Volts AC
Maximum steady state current: 9A
Ambient operating temperature: 32° - 110°F
Maximum product external temperature: 185°C
This product can reach temperatures exceeding 200ºF.
1. Do not touch the aluminum body of the Soft-Starter
2. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
3. Keep this product away from heat sensitive objects.
4. Do not use a power splitter of any kind.
1. Plug the Soft-Starter into the power receptacle.
2. Plug your appliance into the Soft-Starter.
3. Make sure the Soft-Starter is at least 12 inches away from heat sensitive objects.
Ramp time is the length of time required for the motor to go from OFF to full speed. Ramp times will vary based on conditions such as: ambient temperatures, equipment construction, and the state of recovery from the previous use.
Approximate ramp time @ 32°F: 2.5s
Approximate ramp time @ 70°F: 1.6s
The recovery time is the amount of time required for the Soft-Starter to return to its normal state after use. Full recovery times can vary from 30 seconds to 30 minutes depending on: applied load, duration of applied load, ambient temperature, air movement around the Soft-Starter, etc.
Overall Length: 16.5 inches
Overall Width: 2 inches
Weight: 13.2 ounces